Monday, May 6, 2013

When a Secret Kills by Lynette Eason


I didn't realize while reading When a Secret Kills that it is the third of a series.  To me, that means it is a great stand-alone book.  I never felt I was “missing something,” and I never thought that there were back-stories that needed to be explained.  We do know at the beginning that the two main characters, Colton & Jillian, had a previous relationship, and that trouble follows Jillian everywhere. 

This is a good mystery with a light romance. The main characters are believable and likable even when the story is not quite as believable. Even though I had not read the previous books in this series, I felt I had a good idea of the personalities of the characters involved.

The story is a rather complex twisting tale that managed to hold my interest.  There are more than enough suspects, and the story comes to a satisfying ending. This is my first Lynette Eason book, but it won’t be my last. 

Available May 2013 at your favorite bookseller from Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...