Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Healthy Hair Rehab Now by Jacqueline Tarrant


If you have ever had a question about hair health, growth, breakage, thining, or need an answer to a hair problem, Healthy Hair Rehab Now by “Hair-ologist” Jacqueline Tarrant is just what you need.  I am not sure what I expected, but I found this book so interesting that I couldn’t put it down! 

I think I expected more product information, but I was pleasantly surprised that instead the author explains how environment, health, and food cause changes in our hair.  There is information on all types of hair types and all age groups. 

I don’t think I have ever read so much detail and helpful information about hair.  I have thigh-length hair so I have experienced many of the problem situations in this book. Jacqueline goes over all of the problems that can cause problems with hair.  Diet, medications, general health, and a variety of other factors can cause hair breakage, loss and problems. 

I thought I already knew a lot about hair, but I was wrong.  I learned so much from Healthy Hair Rehab Now! 



I received a review copy of Healthy Hair Rehab Now with the understanding that I would give my honest opinion of the book.  I received no compensation for books purchased through my link.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...