Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Medical Error by Richard L. Mabry, M.D.

I grabbed this e-book when it was free on BarnesandNoble.com.  I didn’t read it right away, but when I finally had time I really enjoyed this inspirational medical based story.  There were a few problems with word spacing and dropped letters, but I don’t know if it was book editing or e-book formatting problems.  It didn’t bother me, but I know some find it annoying.

The story is about a female doctor whose life is spiraling out of control when her identity is stolen.   She is a woman of faith and therefore her decisions and daily life reflect that faith.  In fact, at one point I was disappointed in a decision she made only to realize that her decision was the morally correct one. What was I thinking!  The story is not “preachy”, but just part of her life. 

I thought it was a good story and will definitely read more by this author.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...