Monday, September 19, 2011

That Patchwork Place Quilt Calendar 2012


My beautiful 2011 That Patchwork Place Quilt Calendar is on my wall and now it is time look ahead to 2012.  I was so pleased with last year’s that I wanted the new one..  Again this year it is a large 12”X12”, folding out to 12”X 24” with enough room for notes each day. It has a strong hanging grommet.  The top half of the hanging calendar contains a quilt picture and the bottom half is the month decorated to match. 

It is more than just a calendar though, because there is an accompanying soft-cover booklet with instructions, diagrams and templates for all of the quilts.  I have tried some of the other calendars, but this one by That Patchwork Place is definitely my favorite. 

The quilts included are varied in style and method.  Some of the quilts are pieced and some appliqué.  There are also quilts for all skill levels.  My favorites were Bittersweet Briar, a combination of appliqué with a piece border, and For the Birds, another mixed method quilt. Another great product from That Patchwork Place. 

Thank you to Martingale and Company for the review copy, received only with the understanding of an honest review.   Link to Purchase 2012 That Patchwork Place Calendar 

2 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to making a baby quilt for my soon to arrive granddaughter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulation! I just had my first grandchild in Feb.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...