Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Nook

I finally broke down and purchased a Nook from B & N.  It arrived tonight, and I fully expected problems getting it set up.  I am pleasantly surprised - so far so good!  I have updated the software and downloaded some books.  I haven't quite figured out how to get my wallpaper on there, but that will be for another day. I tend to get frustrated when I can't figure out how to do something. There is still a lot to learn, but since I am not ready to throw it out the window, I am pleased with it out of the box.

3 comments:

  1. I have never heard of the Nook. I wonder how it compares to the Kindle and Reader and will have to check it out. Note that I am now a follower of your blog. I found it from the links at the book blogger hop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for stopping by. I have been comparing all of the readers for months now. They all have their strengths and weaknesses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of a Nook, but that is awesome :) Stopping by from SITS...happy Saturday Sharefest!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...