Sunday, June 7, 2009

Just a note

Well now! Something happened that I never expected. I have had to remove one of my reviews due to a angry author. My two main complaints about the book were that the dialog was not true to the age of the characters, and the audience for the book was limited due to a strict religious doctrine. I think those are reasonable review points.

I removed the author's comments first because they attacked me personally and not my review, but just when I thought we had things worked out - it started over again. I read his book and gave an HONEST review, but now I feel dishonest by not posting it. Anyway, just my musings for today.

I am reading a parenting book now that I look forward to reviewing here. If you ever have any questions or would just like to say hello, please email me. My email address is at the top of my blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...