Friday, June 19, 2009

Here comes trouble!!!

OK, I have been advised by several people to re-post my review for All the Stillness of the Wind again, by Donald J Parker. I had removed the review due to hostility from the author and rude emails, but it is less than honest for me to do so because I did read and reviewed the book. I will limit my comments only to why I did not like the book. (My comments are now moderated)

It is a Christian book written for teens and I will make this simple.

1. The dialog was too adult for the age group.
2. The doctrine in this book is hyper-fundamentalism which makes the audience for the book very narrow.

I am a Christian and I would love to read and review a good Christian book for teens.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...